Moving applications to the cloud requires faster, more reliable connectivity. IoT demands even more performance as connected consumer endpoints multiply, taxing bandwidth and exposing sensitive networks to threats and vulnerabilities. Meanwhile, your workforce is becoming more mobile, demanding optimal performance wherever they go. It's an arduous landscape for a business to manage, but it can be navigated with confidence when using Cisco SD-WAN.
SD-WAN enables you to:
- Simplify management. As a centralised, cloud-delivered WAN architecture, SD-WAN makes it easy to scale across thousands of endpoints, whether they are in the branch, campus, or cloud. IT has the ability to automate zero-touch deployment globally, using a single management interface.
- Improve the user experience. WAN optimisation delivers optimal cloud application performance from multiple clouds to users anywhere. In the event of link failure or link degradation, application-aware routing can dynamically route traffic between dedicated circuits and secure Internet connections to drive constant delivery of business-critical applications.
- Increase security. SD-WAN architecture features distributed security at the branch level. Data does not have to travel back to the headquarters or data centre for advanced security protection.
The MR series is equipped with enterprise-grade features, ideally suited
to demanding environments of any scale.
- Dedicated dual-band third radio scans the environment continuously, characterising RF interference and containing wireless threats like rogue access points
- Mesh networking extends coverage to hard-to-wire areas and creates a self-healing network that is resilient to cable and switch failures
- High-performing 802.11ac MIMO with up to three spatial streams is ideal for HD audio and video, offering higher speeds over wider bandwidths
- Highly scalable plug-and-play deployment
Unmatched Visibility and Control
- Classify applications, create bandwidth limits, prioritize, restrict, or block traffic with Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Configure custom group policies and apply to devices and users easily by device type, VLAN, Active Directory, or RADIUS server
- Detect and neutralize wireless threats with Air Marshal, a built-in wireless intrusion prevention (WIPS) solution
- Reveal metrics such as visitor capture rate, duration of visit, and repeat visits by scanning for wireless devices with CMX Location Analytics
Cisco Routers and Switches
Cisco routing provides intent-based networking for the WAN, LAN, and cloud. The network routers include advanced analytics, application optimisation, automated provisioning, and integrated security to deliver a complete, proven solution. Our high-performance routers can reduce costs, speed up deployment for your branch, and make your network architecture more agile.
Whether you need a small business, branch, edge, enterprise, industrial, or virtual router, Cisco's extensive portfolio of network routers offers end-to-end management and flexibility for your WAN, LAN, and cloud network.
The Cisco Catalyst, Meraki, and Nexus campus LAN switches provide a broad range of deployment options--traditional, cloud managed, or in full fabric-control mode--as well as features, scale, port speeds, and interface types. Our fixed and modular, core, distribution, and access LAN switches have been designed for a new era of intent-based networking.
Powered by intent and informed by context, with security embedded throughout, your network can continuously learn and be optimised to meet business outcomes. Unlock the intelligence of the network and help your IT team improve productivity with industry-leading enterprise switches offering 100 G, 40 G, 25 G, 10 G, 5 G, 2.5 G, 1 G, and Fast Ethernet port speeds.