Customers Experience (CX)
Transform your customers’ experience to improve satisfaction and loyalty. Measure and optimise every interaction in the customer journey. When you do, you can increase your revenue. An excellent customer experience is a multichannel process. It anticipates customer needs and is both effortless and delightful.
CX is right choice if:
- Improve customer engagement by using insights about their behaviour to understand their needs. Then effectively connect with them on mobile devices.
- It's easier to build relationships with customers when you can see each other. Get your customers in contact with experts using any device.
- Build customer loyalty by providing a consistent, personalized experience, however, wherever, and whenever they do business with you.
Meraki allows enterprises to pick the gear they want, and then select the level of management and software. By simplifying SD-WAN, Cisco positions Meraki’s feature set as easy enough to be used by IT generalists without training.
Zero-touch cloud provisioning enables businesses to remotely deploy Cisco Meraki security appliances in minutes. Administrators can use templates to synchronize security settings across thousands of sites. And in a mere three clicks on a web-based dashboard, they can securely connect branches with Auto VPN technology.
Meraki is right choice if:
- You have already invested in some of the Meraki Solutions (security, switching, IPT, Security or Surveillance)
- LeanIT organisation that enjoys the ease of buying and full-stack management through a single dashboard
- Need integrated threat management capabilities as this solution is primarily implemented over security product (MX Series)
Viptela’s cloud-native technology provides a rich set of capabilities and scale. This SD-WAN solution has advanced routing, segmentation, and security capabilities for interconnecting complex enterprise networks.
Viptela is the right choise if:
- Need end to end segmentation across on-prem and public cloud – each service side (LAN Side) subnet can be put into VPN (VRF) and implement security
- Complex WAN topology with available more than 2 links (MPLS, Internet, Point to Point, LTE); also
- Multiple logical topologies based on the applications such as for voice traffic – mesh topology; for client-server application model – Hub and Spoke topology
- Customer already invested in Cisco ISR 4000 series routers or Viptela vEdge Routers
Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security platform that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go.
It the internet’s infrastructure to block malicious destinations before a connection is ever established. By delivering security from the cloud, not only do you save money, but we also provide more effective security.
Umbrella learns from internet activity to automatically identify attacker infrastructure staged for current and emergent threats. We capture and understand relationships between malware, domains, IPs, and networks across the internet.
Find out what the best package is for your business and request a quote
- Visibility and protection everywhere
- Intelligence to uncover attacks earlier
- Simple deployment and management
- Open platform for integration
- Fast and reliable cloud infrastructure